IPS-3082GC-24V is managed redundant ring Ethernet switch with 8x10/100Base-T(X) ports with PoE (P.S.E.) function and 2xGigabit combo ports. With completely support of Ethernet redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection), Open-Ring and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1s/w/D) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology. IPS-3082GC-24V also supports Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network.
IPS-3082GC-24V supports wide range 24~36VDC power inputs and generates 48VDC P.S.E. power output per port. Each IPS-3082GC-24V switch has 8X10/100Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE setup.
IPS-3082GC-24V support new DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function, which can monitor instantly the status of electronic voltage, current and temperature. All function of IPS-3082GC-24V can be managed centralized by a powerful windows utility — Open-Vision. In addition, the wide operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C can satisfy most of operating environment. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for highly-managed and Fiber Ethernet application with PoE function.
• World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring (recovery time < 10ms over 250 units of connection)
• Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
• O-Chain allow multiple redundant network rings
• STP/RSTP:2004/MSTP supported
• Supports IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE and total power budget is 120Watts with maximum 15.4Watts per port in -40°C ~ 70°C
• Provide PoE power on delay function, users can define delay time for PoE power supply
• Support PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) clock synchronization
• IGMP v2/v3 (IGMC snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic
• Support IPV6 new internet protocol version
• Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol to enhance network security
• Support TACACS+ and 802.1x User Authentication for security
• Dual DC inputs. 24 ~ 36VDC on 6-pin terminal block