IGPS-R9084GP is Layer-3 managed redundant ring PoE Ethernet switch with 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. ports and 4x100/1000Base-X SFP ports.
The IGPS-R9084GP supports Layer-3 routing for better network performance on large-scale LANs into multiple subnets to support long-haul and EMI immunity communications. The hardware Layer-3 switch is optimized to transmit data as fast as Layer-2 switches. The switch support Ethernet Redundancy protocol, O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP (RSTP/STP compatible) can protect your mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions with its fast recovery technology.
IGPS-R9084GP also support Power over Ethernet, a system to transmit electrical power up to 30 watts, along with data, to remote devices over standard twisted-pair cable in an Ethernet network. Each IGPS-R9084GP switch has 8x10/100/1000Base-T(X) P.S.E. (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports. P.S.E. is a device (switch or hub for instance) that will provide power in a PoE connection and support wide operating temperature from -40°C to 75°C.
IGPS-R9084GP can also be managed centralized and convenient by Open-Vision, Except the Web-based interface, Telnet and console (CLI) configuration. Therefore, the switch is one of the most reliable choice for highly-managed and Fiber Ethernet application.
- Supports Layer 3 routing, RIP v2 and static routing function
- Support O-Ring (recovery time < 30ms over 250 units of connection) and MSTP(RSTP/STP compatible) for Ethernet Redundancy
- 8 port P.S.E. fully compliant with IEEE802.3at standard, provide up to 30 Watts per port
- Support PoE scheduled configuration and PoE auto-ping check function
- Support IEEE 1588v2 clock synchronization
- Support IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Support Modbus TCP protocol
- Support IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet technology
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol to enhance network security